Hello, I try to do something with Org-mode and Org-ql[1], but don't know if it's possible. I have a directory with a few Org-mode files in it. And inside another Org-mode file, I try to generate a table that list all the Org-mode files of this directory. Each Org-mode file of this directory have a "#+TITLE", a "#+DATE" and a "#+KEYWORDS" buffer setting, and I would to use them as column in the created table. And to sort this table by the "#+DATE" field. I have looked into Org-ql dynamic bloc [2] to do that. Org-ql is an amazing package, I love it. But, from what I understand, it only work for searching Org-mode headings, not for searching Org-mode files like I try to do. Any one have an idea or a suggestion ? Footnotes: [1] https://github.com/alphapapa/org-ql [2] https://github.com/alphapapa/org-ql?tab=readme-ov-file#dynamic-block Best regards ------- Gendre Sébastien