Ihor says: > - visuwesh asked whether Org mode could have repeat maps for outline > navigation in Org mode (C-c C-n n n p n p ..., C-c C-f b f...) > - Such functionality has been added to outline-mode upstream > - Patches for Org mode equivalent are indeed welcome > - They do not even have to be the past weekend after the meetup > Any time will do ;) > - For now, we at least have speed keys as an alternative > https://orgmode.org/manual/Speed-Keys.html Sorry for the month long delay. I was busy with uni stuff so could not find the time to invest into this properly. I've attached a patch which adds a repeat-map to org-keys.el but this pointed out that org-mode lacks a org-up-heading command so I've resorted to using outline-up-heading.