Hello, all! I noticed that org-refile-get-targets seems to recalculate the first part of the outline path for each heading, which makes it slow on large files when org-refile-use-outline-path is set to 'title. The following patch let-binds that part to a variable that can be put outside the loop for the headings, making it faster in the case where refile targets include a few files with lots of headings. Does it make sense? I was wondering if I was missing some important reason for it to be inside that loop. It feels like a pretty small change (just adding a let), but I have copyright assignment papers on file at the FSF just in case.