"Eric Schulte" writes: > Hi all, > > "Eric Schulte" writes: > >> Hi Matt, >> >> Thanks for raising the point about potentially dangerous code blocks. >> >> Matt Lundin writes: > > [...] > >>> >>> Also, with make install, the ob-* files are installed on the same >>> level as the org-files, yet lines 108-114 in org.el indicate that they >>> should be installed in a babel subdirectory. >>> >> >> Looks like it may be necessary to move ob-* files out of LISPF and into >> their own new Makefile variable, so they can be handled separately and >> placed into a babel sub-directory. >> > > I *believe* I've successfully made this change to the Makefile. It > looks like the babel files are now installed into their own "babel" > subdirectory of the global lisp directory. > > I hardly believe this worked since it is the product of naive Makefile > pattern matching (which has never worked for me in the past), however it > appears to be compiling on my system. > > If someone who actually uses "make install" on their system (or is > confident writing Makefiles) can confirm that this patch works then I'll > apply it. > > Thanks -- Eric