* ox-beamer problem
@ 2013-08-17 17:12 James Deaton
From: James Deaton @ 2013-08-17 17:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I'm attempting to make my switch to the new exporter and am now
tackling my archive of beamer exports. I'm slowly addressing the
issues of fixing my customizations but have run into an issue that
exceeds my ability to debug. The following stripped down example
should output a frame that has two columns, one named and one ignored.
It works fine with the correct pre-8 settings but with the new
exporter - it does not output the appropriate "/end{columns}"

#+LaTeX_CLASS: beamer
#+LaTeX_CLASS_OPTIONS: [presentation]
#+BEAMER_THEME: default
#+COLUMNS: %45ITEM %10BEAMER_env(Env) %10BEAMER_act(Act)
%4BEAMER_col(Col) %8BEAMER_opt(Opt)
#+PROPERTY: BEAMER_col_ALL 0.1 0.2 0.3 0.4 0.5 0.6 0.7 0.8 0.9 0.0 :ETC

* Topic
** Sub Topic
*** Frame Title
**** Shown Name                                               :B_block:BMCOL:
      :PROPERTIES:
      :BEAMER_env: block
      :BEAMER_col: 0.5
      :END:
- Left list items
- Left list items

**** Hidden Name                                      :B_ignoreheading:BMCOL:
      :PROPERTIES:
      :BEAMER_env: ignoreheading
      :BEAMER_col: .5
      :END:
- Right list items
- Right list items

* Re: ox-beamer problem
@ 2013-08-17 19:12 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2013-08-17 19:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: James Deaton; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

James Deaton <jed@onenet.net> writes:

> I'm attempting to make my switch to the new exporter and am now
> tackling my archive of beamer exports. I'm slowly addressing the
> issues of fixing my customizations but have run into an issue that
> exceeds my ability to debug. The following stripped down example
> should output a frame that has two columns, one named and one ignored.
> It works fine with the correct pre-8 settings but with the new
> exporter - it does not output the appropriate "/end{columns}"

[...]

> **** Hidden Name                                      :B_ignoreheading:BMCOL:
>       :PROPERTIES:
>       :BEAMER_env: ignoreheading
>       :BEAMER_col: .5
>       :END:
> - Right list items
> - Right list items

You need to remove "ignoreheading" environment.

Nicolas Goaziou