* export and import github issues
@ 2020-11-16 12:55 Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2020-11-16 12:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi

Lately I have deal  a lot in github issues, so I thought it would be
nice to use org for this however the only package I could find seems
org-sync which is from 2012 but does not allow me to connect.

Anybody knows about a working package?

Regards

Uwe Brauer

* Re: export and import github issues
@ 2020-11-16 13:02 ` Toon Claes
From: Toon Claes @ 2020-11-16 13:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On Mon, Nov 16 2020, Uwe Brauer wrote:

> Hi
>
> Lately I have deal  a lot in github issues, so I thought it would be
> nice to use org for this however the only package I could find seems
> org-sync which is from 2012 but does not allow me to connect.
>
> Anybody knows about a working package?

It's not for GitHub, but for GitLab, I've written org-gitlab [1] to fill
me own needs. It's build to fit my workflow, but it might help you to
build something for GitHub that works for you.

At the moment it only does one-way syncing (from GitLab to org).

[1]: https://gitlab.com/to1ne/org-gitlab

--
Toon

* Re: export and import github issues