Hi Ihor, > What about making org-fill-element modular? We may define separate fill > functions for different elements and let the user override them > individually if the user prefer so. It may be implemented similar to > export functionality with customisable formatters for different > elements. Thanks for that idea. Perhaps something along those lines may be the best solution here. If we don’t want to make the whole function modular, perhaps we could make a setting for this? All the best, Timothy