Ihor Radchenko writes: > Nick Dokos writes: > >> The syntax is: >> >>    #+BEGIN: clocktable ... >>    #+END: >> >> There is no `clocktable' after `#+END:'. > > Thanks for the patch! Could you please follow the commit summary > conventions described in > https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html#commit-messages? > Yes, I'm very rusty. > Note that you may need to add TINYCHANGE cookie as you appear to not > have the copyright assignment with FSF. > I'm in there (under "Nicholas Dokos"). > Also, your current patch does not apply onto main: > >>> Applying: Fix examples of clock tables in the manual >>> error: corrupt patch at line 10 > Mailer mangled it - let me try attaching. Hope this is better. Thanks! > Best, > Ihor