* bug when tuning agenda views
@ 2011-07-19 16:12 Роман Новиков
From: Роман Новиков @ 2011-07-19 16:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi!

when adding this string to my .emacs agenda is generating well, but when
into agenda window I typing 't' to change TODO state of entry - emacs is
hanging and only rebooting helps. without '\n' everything works well.

     (org-agenda-prefix-format "[ ] \n %T: ")

emacs-23.3
org-7.5
Win7

Regards, Roman
FSF member 9492

* Re: bug when tuning agenda views
@ 2011-07-20 15:15 ` Memnon Anon
From: Memnon Anon @ 2011-07-20 15:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

,----[ (info "(org)Feedback") ]
|    For bug reports, please first try to reproduce the bug with the
| latest version of Org available--if you are running an outdated
| version, it is quite possible that the bug has been fixed already.
`----

http://orgmode.org/index.html#sec-2:
The current version is 7.6.
To see what has changed in recent releases, check this detailed list of
changes.

hth
Memnon

* Re: bug when tuning agenda views
@ 2011-07-21  9:33 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2011-07-21  9:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Роман Новиков
  Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Роман,

Роман Новиков <unique.smiler@gmail.com> writes:

> when adding this string to my .emacs agenda is generating well, but when
> into agenda window I typing 't' to change TODO state of entry - emacs is
> hanging and only rebooting helps. without '\n' everything works well.
>
>     (org-agenda-prefix-format "[ ] \n %T: ")

I cannot reproduce this -- please try with a more recent version of
Org-mode if you have this opportunity.

 Bastien