Nicolas Goaziou writes: > `org-babel--suppress-confirm-evaluate-answer-no' to t from > `org-export-async-start'. I would suggest a shorter variable name, I've dropped the "suppress-" as it is redundant, but kept the "confirm-evaluate". >> -;;; ob-core.el --- working with code blocks in org-mode >> +;; ob-core.el --- working with code blocks in org-mode > > You should leave 3 semicolons. This is standard elisp library starter. That was an accident. > I would refactor it like the following: > > (org-babel--check-confirm-evaluate info > (or (equal eval "never") (equal eval "no") > (and (org-bound-and-true-p org-current-export-file) > (or (equal eval "no-export") (equal eval "never-export"))) > (prog1 nil (message (format "Evaluation of this%scode block%sis disabled." > code-block block-name))))) I wouldn't, it reverses the logic of that function. Most of the code was copied from the original function and I had originally intended to adhere closely to that so Eric has an easier time to tell whether this is good or not. Anyway, I've had a go at this, not sure if it is much better than the original. The logic in these functions is a bit convoluted, after all.