Xebar Saram writes: > Hi all > > I was wondering if anyone uses elfeed and org and how people integrate it into orgmode. > > It would be great if anyone can share code dealing with capturing from elfeed into org, linking and any other uses people are coming up with There is elfeed-org[1] to manage entries from an org file and I'm working on a PR to link to entries with org-mode[2]. 1: https://github.com/remyhonig/elfeed-org 2: https://github.com/remyhonig/elfeed-org/pull/18 Best, -- Grégoire Jadi