On Thursday, 9 Mar 2017 at 14:25, Julian M. Burgos wrote: > Dear list, > > I cannot get org-mode to display inline images. Instead, when doing M-x > org-toggle-inline-images I get a "No images to display inline". But if > I click on the image link, the image appears in a new buffer with no problems. Read the description of the org-display-inline-images command, which org-toggle-inline-images uses. If your link has associated text, i.e. [[file:image][some text]], you will need to invoke either command with C-u as, by default, only those messages with no descriptive text will be displayed as they are not considered "inline". -- : Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 26.0.50.1, Org release_9.0.3-241-gc3d67b