On Wednesday, 13 Sep 2017 at 09:26, Qiang Fang wrote: > The original issue is at > https://github.com/kjambunathan/org-mode-ox-odt/issues/25 > > "org-export-table-cell-alignment uses org-export-data to infer cookies > of some columns. I think, it should use other mechanisms like > org-element-interpret-data (may be)." > > The odt exporter is really useful, it replaces latex in most cases for > me. How can I help in getting it into the main org repo? > IIRC, quite some time ago now, there were issues with copyright etc. with this particular branch of the ODT exporter. There is an ODT exporter in the standard version of org. -- : Eric S Fraga via Emacs 26.0.50, Org release_9.0.9-573-g09e612