On Wednesday, 4 Oct 2017 at 09:12, Peter Davis wrote: [...] > Meanwhile, I have discovered a Google charting function which gives me > an annotated time series graph that comes very close to what I > need. Also, I’ve had no problems exporting many other documents to > HTML and/or PDF. So I’m afraid solving this has dropped on my priority > list. Frustrating that you have not managed to get this working in Emacs with org but I'm glad you found a solution to the real task. -- : Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.1-78-gfbf47c