Hello, I'm in the process of moving Org from htmlize to htmlfontify. I'm starting out with a low hanging fruit, which is the call to `htmlize-buffer' in `org-org-publish-to-org'. I created a simple Org file and published it once using htmlfontify and another time with htmlize. I'm attaching the two HTML files obtained. My CSS/HTML/Javascript-fu is rusty. Could someone tell me if there is anything wrong with the result? Is it a drop-in replacement or does it need more clean-up? Thank you. Regards, -- Nicolas Goaziou