Ivan Yonchovski writes: > Hi all, > > lsp-mode -> org-mode integration allows using Language Server Protocol > features (e. g. completion, on-the-fly diagnostics, references, > refactoring, etc.) in org-mode source blocks. That sounds great! Just to check, in the demo you have :tangle "demo2.cpp", this would also work with :tangle yes, yes? One question --- does this also work in the minibuffers? At the moment I have a hack in my config (https://tecosaur.github.io/emacs-config/config.html#lsp-support-src) to provide this functionality, but it doesn't use the context of the entire file, which would be a nice improvement. Great to see this regardless! Thanks for implementing it :) Timothy.