* LaTeX Headers not in partial export
@ 2020-10-23  2:22 Mike Gauland
From: Mike Gauland @ 2020-10-23  2:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, or this is expected.

I have a number of #+LATEX directives at the top of my org file, for
configuring the minted package.

When I export the whole thing to LaTeX, the source blocks are formatted
with the desired minted options.

If I export only part of the document--either my marking it, or by
adding an "export" tag--the source blocks are *not* formatted with the
desired options. On looking at the generated tex file, I find that the
options from the top of the org file are missing.

Does this sound like a bug, or user (possibly local configuration)
error? If the former, I'll generate a small file that demonstrates the
problem.

Kind regards,

MIke