Ihor Radchenko writes: > I personally would prefer modular function as a whole. For my taste, > Org code has too much of (case (variant 1) (variant 2) …)-style > functions (i.e. org-todo, org-cycle, org-ctrl-c-ctrl-c, org-store-link, > etc) and they are a pain to debug and advice for users. Mmmm, I’m with you on this in general. I also think the code base has far too many monolithic “200 line” functions which are crying out to be split up. Now if I could just clone myself once or twice… 😛 All the best, Timothy