Hi Kyle, >> Timothy, please look over my change to confirm that it matches the >> change you intended to make in 4514a324c. > > I’ve just become aware that a paren slipped out of that commit. I’m currently > writing the commit message on a correction. Expect to see it pushed in a minute > or two :) Ooops, I missed the part where you said you pushed a commit. I discovered this when I pulled before pushing and noticed that my commit disappeared because you recently pushed one making exactly the same changes (character for character) 😅. Thanks for taking care of this, and sorry for causing a bit of trouble by letting it slip through. All the best, Timothy