AndrĂ¡s Simonyi writes: > Dear Ihor, thanks a lot for your comments, I've attached a new version > in which I tried to implement your suggestions. Thanks! I have made some changes to the patch, mostly fixing grammar issues (the ones I can notice). I also changed the sub-section from "Bibliography options" to "Bibliography options in "biblatex" and "csl" export processors" See the attached. Reading through the patch, I noticed that :title option is not documented. Does it mean :title is not supported by csl processor? Best, Ihor