Hi Matt, > However, I noticed that there appears to be another (large) patch in the > works that also does this (email subject line “Overhaul of the LaTeX > preview system”). That’s a long thread and I haven’t followed it. Is > there still scope for my change? Is it worth getting this in? So, in the large patch (actually ~150 patches in a branch), we actually have had baseline alignment implemented for the last ~year 🙂. Currently it’s just being polished up so it’s good to merge, you can see a list of todo tasks we’d like to get sorted first here: All the best, Timothy -- Timothy (‘tecosaur’/‘TEC’), Org mode contributor. Learn more about Org mode at . Support Org development at , or support my work at .