Hello, I have replied to your message, and the previous one, on the new thread dedicated to the search engine feature, at "Remarks #6": https://list.orgmode.org/878quf1ji0.fsf@k-7.ch/T/#m2425dcfc7665e88aefcbd81800d2d83aef98cd5b Best regards ------- Gendre Sébastien Ihor Radchenko writes: > Orm Finnendahl writes: > >>> It should probably work for single page as well. I do not see why >>> not. >> >> sure it works. I just question the raison d'etre, when single page >> search is already integrated into webbrowsers. But as always there >> will be people arguing that it is necessary to have a search bar with >> pop up results integrated into the page and of course there is nothing >> wrong with that. I use pagefind myself, but the site I'm working on >> (built with the multipage exporter BTW) currently contains more than >> 400 files where the browser search can't help. > > Agree. So, having search functionality probably makes more sense within > ox-publish, where we may also run post-processing to generate search > terms or whatever extra work is needed to make the indexer work.