Wanrong Lin writes: > I am trying to customize the org-agenda-file-regexp variable to exclude > those auto backup files starting with "#", but found out the regexp does > not have any effect on agend file list. And I further found out it seems > the variable org-agenda-file-regexp is not used in org.el at all. In > function "org-agenda-files", the regular expression is hard coded to > "\\.org\\'", as in these two lines: > > (if (file-directory-p f) > (directory-files f t "\\.org\\'") > > I wonder whether this is a bug and should be fixed. Thank you. I think this should be fixed. Here is a patch.