From: csanyipal@gmail.com (Csányi Pál)
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Export the org spreadsheet into a tab seperated text file
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 10:41:18 +0200	[thread overview]

Bernt Hansen <bernt@norang.ca> writes:

> csanyipal@gmail.com (Csányi Pál) writes:

>> Is there available from Org-mode to export a table to a Tab separated
>> text file?

> Yes it's easy.  Put the pointer on the table and M-x org-table-export
> Export table to: /tmp/some-table.txt
> Format: orgtbl-to-tsv

OK it works but only for one org table at a time.

But what to do if I have an org file with more than one table with
different columns x rows and between these tables moreover I have some
text, like the follows:

[options]

Here is an org tabe.

[pins]

Here is an org tabe.

etc.

Can I export in org mode the whole file with these tables end texts
mixed this way in to one Tab separated text file? (Tab separated only
where was an org table so in this example abowe in tab separated text
file there should to get two places with tab separated rows that
contain datas taken from the tables.)?

--
Regards, Paul Csanyi