Jan Böcker wrote: >I have a projects.org file with entries like this: >* PROJECT Find the answer to life, the universe and everything >* PROJECT World Domination >*** NEXT build Doomsday Device >(where PROJECT and NEXT are both defined as todo keywords.) >I'd like to define a custom agenda view to get a project list. I tried a >"TAGS search" for '+TODO="PROJECT"'. My problem is that the "World >Domination" project is not shown, because the todo is blocked by the >"build Doomsday Device" next action. I tried setting >`org-enforce-todo-dependencies' to nil in the local settings for the >agenda command, but that did not help. >Setting `org-todo-keywords' to '((sequence "PROJECT")) also did not help. >I'd appreciate any ideas on how to achieve a list of all my projects, >regardless of whether they have next actions defined or not. Bernt's "Org Mode - Organize Your Life In Plain Text!" (http://doc.norang.ca/org-mode.html) might be a good starting point. Especially - 6 Custom agenda views -and- - 12.2 Project definition and finding stuck projects A simple check in `bh/is-project-p' if the entry has the PROJECT keyword should do the job. HTH, -- David -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de