Julien Cubizolles writes: > Thanks for looking into it. It seems the completion-function is now > being accessed but unfortunately something is still wrong. The error > message is > > org-publish-projects: Wrong type argument: sequencep, > jc-org-publish-rename-beamer-pdf I forgot that :preparation-function could also be a single function. Attached is the updated patch to test. > If I'm to bisect, is it possible to reload all org-mode files without > restarting emacs ? Would M-x org-mode be enough ? See `org-reload'. Regards,