Michael Welle writes: > Hallo, > > Peter Davis writes: > >> On Sat, Apr 9, 2016, at 02:09 PM, Marcin Borkowski wrote: >>> >>> eww ;-) >>> >> >> I never played with eww before. It looks interesting, but seriously, is >> there any way to cancel a large download? My emacs is completely locked >> up now downloading an image from a site. >> >> I assume it's all customized with lisp, and you can set it to not >> download images except on request. > that's what bothered me the most the last time I tested eww. It's the > same when the website doesn't respond. > > I made a little selection box that pops up whenever I click on a link in > Emacs. I can choose between ff, w3m and eww. I usually choose them in > that order. I use w3m quite a bit and eww almost never. > That sounds interesting, can you share the code please? Thanks Sharon. -- A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk Debian 8.4, fluxbox 1.3.7, emacs 25.0.92