On Saturday, 30 Sep 2017 at 14:31, Rob Davenport wrote: > Yes, I see it now too. It was noted as an issue on the mobileorg-android > github site here over a month ago: > https://github.com/matburt/mobileorg-android/issues/501 Thanks for the confirmation! And I probably saw that issue but forgot about it... [...] > If you've got ssh working then you're probably OK. Yes, it's working fine with ssh, actually better than through Dropbox, so I'm okay. But many don't have an ssh server they can use so an update for Dropbox would, I'm sure, be welcome by many. -- : Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.1-78-gfbf47c