Hello org's developers, I'm trying to correct the package `org-alert' (https://github.com/spegoraro/org-alert) in order to not interfer with the org-agenda buffer. I've tried to call `org-agenda-list' inside a temp buffer. This could work but the call to `recenter' throw an error which defeat the purpose of temp buffer. So could it be possible to apply the attached patch inside the maintenance branch ? I see the unconditionnal call to `recenter' more as an bug than a feature. If it's not possible / desirable. Is there any function to achieve the following goal : list the next scheduled / dead-lined events of today ?