Ivan Yonchovski writes: >> That sounds great! Just to check, in the demo you have :tangle >> "demo2.cpp", this would also work with :tangle yes, yes? > > lsp-mode will need actual file path to work. I am not sure what > "yes" will mean in this context. This is fairly simple, it means inherit the file name, and apply the relevant extension. For example a python block in demo.org with :tangle yes exports to demo.py. >> One question --- does this also work in the minibuffers? At the >> moment I have a hack in my config >> (https://tecosaur.github.io/emacs-config/config.html#lsp-support-src) >> to provide this functionality, but it doesn't use the context >> of the entire file, which would be a nice improvement. > > Can you give me an example of that usecase? Generally, we have > introduced "virtual-buffer" abstraction so technically we could > implement running language server over anything. E. g. one could > select random text block and run a language server over it. This is what pops up when you call org-edit-special (C-c '). It's nice because it changes the major mode, and has better font-lock performance. Hopefully that helps, Timothy.