* latex fragments compilation error when exporting to html
@ 2020-08-31 20:24 Jeremie Juste
From: Jeremie Juste @ 2020-08-31 20:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello

When I export test.org to html, the latex fragment fail to compile.
The reason is a star get added to the tabular environment. {tabular*}
(see tmpfile.tex).

I don't know why the function insists in using the tabular* environment.

From this point I would have two questions:

How can I remove the star from the tabular environment ?
How can I can I find the culprit?
- I was hoping to provide a patch by finding the culprit but I got lost.
  - I tried to debug-on-entry org-format-latex.

Best regards,
Jeremie

> test.org
#+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage{booktabs}