Hi Diego Thanks for the quick answer > Hi Uwe, > 1. Is there any equivalent to org-update-all-dblocks for the source > I think you want org-babel-execute-buffer: Right, thanks!!! > Documentation > Call org-babel-execute-src-block on every source block in > the current buffer. > 2. I want to export the org file to latex, in the current setting > Normally, =:results output= should be enough, but there might be some > peculiarities with matlab blocks that change this behavior. That did not work: I tried #+begin_src matlab :results output But when I exported the org file to latex, the matlab code was also exported. Strange Anybody has an idea?