Asa Zeren writes: > I would appreciate thoughts on these ideas about how to develop and > org specification. The most important point I see here is to avoid hindering the development of org-mode within Emacs. So the most important part of the standard would be areas it doesn’t standardize: Reserved for future use in org-mode. These would then be sections that external tools must handle as opaque text so their processing does not break usage within org-mode. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken