Hi Nicholas, On Tuesday, 11 May 2021 at 09:32, Nicholas Savage wrote: > When I activate column view on Headline, it applies the columns on all > of the subheadings. Are you not seeing the same thing, or is your use > case different? Do you have some sort of minimal file you could > provide to show the bug? If point is on the first (top-level) headline, I only get the column view for that headline and not the subheadings. Attached is a small(-ish) file along with a screenshot of what I get. The org file consists of the first three papers in a bibliography I have (which has hundreds of entries). If you are seeing something different, maybe I have some setting that is causing problems although I cannot imagine what that would be. Advice would be welcome! Thank you, eric -- : Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.4.5-534-g8f03cd