Eduardo Suarez-Santana writes: >> I am unable to reproduce. What are your Org and Emacs versions? > > I'm using Spacemacs (develop branch). > > - Emacs 27.2 > - Org 9.5.1 > > I get a weird behaviour about it. These events appear when I start emacs. If I > edit somehow these entries they disappear from the agenda view (until I start > emacs again). Confirmed Thanks for the hint! I was able to reproduce entries disappearing from agenda view. The culprit is org-in-src-block-p. It relies on fontification to determine if we are inside a code block. However, when you strip a code block with SCHEDULED inside from begin/end lines, the fontification properties do not get removed. The attached patch should fix the issue. However, I need several people to test it first - the patch will make things slower without cache. >> Depending what you want, you may use org-agenda-todo-list-sublevels or >> add agenda filter excluding specific tags that you can then use to mark >> undesired subtrees. > > Could be a workaround. Thanks a lot. > > Anyway it looks like a bug to me. For future. You will make things much easier if you provide a clear sequence of steps to reproduce the problem. Your original report is not reproducible if I just copy-paste your code into a new org file. I had to guess what you did in order to see the problem. Best, Ihor