Hi All, I now have what I hope is the final set of patches[1]. Compared to v2 we have: • a fix for % in captions (long standing bug) • support for mathescaped code • a news/manual entry for engraved • a collection of tweaks based on Ihor’s lovely feedback 🤗 I’ve also slipped in a patch to `org-latex--label' which adds the `lst:' prefix (short for listings) to `\label's generated for source blocks. This seemed like a decent idea while I was working on captions, if anyone thinks otherwise I’ll happily leave it out. Daniel, if you’re happy with these commits let me know and I’ll push them :) All the best, Timothy Footnotes ───────── [1] For getting this feature into Org. I’m sure there will be tweaks in the future.