I think that with this patch the possible regressions are removed. I took the opportunity to add some improvements (the :babel-ini-alt, :script and :script-tag properties) and correct some errors and typos. I don't know if it's a valid path to allow the car of each element to also be a list of languages codes, but I couldn't think of a better solution for the "de"/"de-de" cases. A similar case is in Chinese Simplified (new language added), where the possible language codes are zh and zh-cn, if I'm not wrong. -- Juan Manuel MacĂ­as https://juanmanuelmacias.com https://lunotipia.juanmanuelmacias.com https://gnutas.juanmanuelmacias.com