Ihor Radchenko writes: > I think that it is ok for bugfix as the patch essentially reverses the > commit that introduced the regression for ob-R and ob-python. (The > original patch was fixing a problem with ob-shell). So, that patch is > fairly trivial. > > We might want to document the signature change in ORG-NEWS on main > though, as an additional patch for main. > > nitpick: I'd rather add (eq prompt-handling nil) as a cond clause, to > make it more explicit. Great, thanks. I'm attaching an updated patch with the more explicit cond clause, and rebased onto latest bugfix. I also attach a second patch with the NEWS entry on main.