Nick Dokos writes: > Eric Schulte wrote: > >> --=-=-= >> >> with attachment ;) >> >> > >> > I hardly believe this worked since it is the product of naive Makefile >> > pattern matching (which has never worked for me in the past), however it >> > appears to be compiling on my system. >> > >> > If someone who actually uses "make install" on their system (or is >> > confident writing Makefiles) can confirm that this patch works then I'll >> > apply it. >> > >> > Thanks -- Eric >> > > I took a quick look and I couldn't see where the babel/langs subdirectory > is copied over to the install directory - did I miss it? > Ah, thanks, an undated patch is attached. Best -- Eric