Hello, I often use COMMENT in headlines to block out text that I don't want exported. This works generally very well. However, sometimes I comment a headline that has no headline text, as in "* COMMENT" alone. These sections are ignored properly by the old exporter but not the new one. This is a minor bug; all you have to do is add any text after the COMMENT. I thought it would be easy to figure out where this is going wrong but I was unable to. Sorry! Example org and exported tex files attached. Thanks, eric PS - I've been silent on this list for months now; it's annoying how work can interfere with what I would rather be doing... :( -- : Eric S Fraga, GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D : in Emacs 24.2.50.1 and Org release_7.9.1-225-ga5756f