From: Jambunathan K <kjambunathan@gmail.com>
To: Christian Egli <christian.egli@sbs.ch>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org, emacs-devel@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Copyright/Distribution questions (Emacs/Orgmode)
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 19:43:21 +0530	[thread overview]

Christian

You are mixing licensing and copyright assignment.  They are two
different things.

I am withdrawing my pleasure in giving a consent for inclusion in Emacs.
IMO, opinion I can do so for the files haven't landed in Emacs yet.

If you look at some of my posts in Orgmode list, I make it very clear
that Orgmode can choose to re-distribute the files.

Jambunathan K.