Hello, Bastien writes: > the attached (dirty) patch fixes it. It's clearly not the right > approach, though. I hope Nicolas can have a look soon, as the problem > affect all uses of snippets in macros. What about the following patch? The export framework usually treats differently empty string from nil output. Only in the former blank lines/white spaces are preserved. With this patch it will not be possible anymore to make this distinction with export snippets. What do you think? I'll add some tests in test-ox.el if this patch is to be applied. Regards, -- Nicolas Goaziou