Hi, >> and *why* is orgmode.org hosting it? Privacy? > > I don't think CDN service was available at the time mathjax support was > implemented. IMO, it hardly makes sense to host it now. This patch switches the cdn to upstream and removes a lot of stuff that I believe mathjax will figure out on it own. I'm no mathjax or webs export, though. Notably, mathml stuff is gone. OTOH, I added some display options, which I believe one might care about. If more "user-sensible" options exists I can add them. It would be good if someone who knows MathJax better could reviews this. —Rasmus -- When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir?