On Saturday, 28 Mar 2015 at 10:53, Richard Lawrence wrote: > Hi everyone, > > I thought I should send an update to let you know that org-citeproc [1], > the command-line citation processing tool I've been working on, now > supports multi-cites. I believe that means it is now capable of > processing all citations in the basic citation syntax. It can output > plain text, HTML, and ODT (and a Pandoc native format, mostly useful for > debugging). This looks really good! Thanks. However, for some reason, libreoffice doesn't display the citations in the ODT document you have included. I have had a look at the actual ODT file and it looks fine. Can you suggest what may be wrong? I'm attaching a crop of a screenshot to illustrate what I mean. Highlighted is where I would have expected to see some text for the citation. A second question: what will be required to use the new cite syntax with LaTeX/PDF which will remain my main target for export? Thanks, eric -- : Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.4.1, Org release_8.3beta-820-gd92ef9