On Tuesday, 24 Jan 2017 at 14:14, Michael Welle wrote: > ohschockschwerenot, I found it. I set org-confirm-babel-evaluate to a > function that does look at the body of the code block and then decides > if it should be executed without confirmation or not. > > I'm not sure, why that is a problem. In the case of the examples, the > function returns t and that is the default value of o-c-b-evaluate. Interesting. I cannot help with this but I would be quite interested in seeing your function in case it's something I could use! Would it be possible to share? thanks, eric -- : Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 26.0.50.1, Org release_9.0.3-241-gc3d67b