On Friday, 29 Sep 2017 at 17:32, Peter Davis wrote: > I'm sorry to belabor this, but I could use some help. I'd be willing to > pay a modest consulting fee, but I'm trying to solve a problem in a > timely way, as it would help me with healthcare decisions. > > Basically, I want to plot a time series graph showing my PSA (prostate > specific antigen) over time. The PSA is measured at irregular intervals, > and has been for over 4 years (and hopefully will continue for many more > years.) That should be a simple enough graph. I've already got a > javascript d3 example that does this, but I'd like to embed it in a > document, and to be able to generate PDF. This part is relatively straightforward. Using your data example, you can do the following: