On Tuesday, 10 Apr 2018 at 15:51, Tim Cross wrote: > WRT Emacs 27 - I gave up bleeding edge Emacs a few years back. Prefer the > stability and there wasn't much in new versions that justified the regular > updates and rebuilds etc. I track via emacs-snapshot (Debian package) which means I don't have to build. I particularly wanted display-line-number-mode in the latest version as it works very well with evil, especially relative numbering for quick movement! -- Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.6-347-gd73a5e