I check out the latest master, seems still not fixed. From your another thread email, I guess you don't have email reading with Org Mode, so can't read org format text. So I attach an Org file for testing ob-clojure :var header argument in noweb reference in attachment. You can see the error result in the src block. Bastien writes: > Hi stardiviner, > > this should be fixed in latest master, please test it and > report any problem. > > Thanks, -- [ stardiviner ] I try to make every word tell the meaning what I want to express. Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/ IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3