Hi Alan, > This seems like the same issue I was having last month. A patch was posted here: > > > > As far as I can see, it has not yet been applied to the official org repo, but I > applied the patch manually to my local org and everything has worked fine since. > > I tried to check for more info, but got a 502 Bad > Gateway error. Good to hear that the patch is working well for you. I’ve recently checked updates.orgmode.org and you may be glad to hear that it appears there :) The patch itself looks good to me, hopefully it gets merged soon (I’m not familiar with the org-agenda code). All the best, Timothy