* a problem with lilypond babel fontification
@ 2022-05-13 18:39 bikelis
From: bikelis @ 2022-05-13 18:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I’m using emacs compiled from trunk as of today. This is my minimal file
for testing:

#+begin_src lilypond :file shalala.pdf
\clef bass {c d e f g a b c' b a g f e d c}
#+end_src

#+begin_src lisp
  (setq tralala mimimi)
#+end_src

If I open it using `emacs -Q`, both blocks get fontified/highlighted
correctly. If I load `ob-lilypond` with `(require 'ob-lilypond)` and
reopen the file, I get a fontification error.

The error occurs on every ending lilypond block line, #+end_src.

How can I fix this?

Thanks in advance :),

Edgard

* Re: a problem with lilypond babel fontification
@ 2022-05-15  7:46 ` Ihor Radchenko
From: Ihor Radchenko @ 2022-05-15  7:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bikelis; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

"" <bikelis@gmail.com> writes:

> I’m using emacs compiled from trunk as of today. This is my minimal file
> for testing:
>

> #+begin_src lilypond :file shalala.pdf
> \clef bass {c d e f g a b c' b a g f e d c}
> #+end_src
>
> #+begin_src lisp
>   (setq tralala mimimi)
> #+end_src
>

> If I open it using `emacs -Q`, both blocks get fontified/highlighted
> correctly. If I load `ob-lilypond` with `(require 'ob-lilypond)` and
> reopen the file, I get a fontification error.

Could you elaborate? Maybe provide screenshots?
See https://orgmode.org/manual/Feedback.html

I was unable to see any issue with the code block you provided, except
that without ob-lilypond, you would have to use #+begin_src LilyPond

Best,
Ihor